Our return policy
All products must be returned in a new and unused state, in perfect condition, with all protective materials in place and the MONILO designer tags attached to them (if applicable). This includes all packaging, accessories and authenticity cards/dust bags. We reserve the right not to accept any return if the product shows signs of wear or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way or, as an alternative, may reduce the amount of any applicable refund or exchange accordingly.
Your consumer right of return and refund
You have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 during the period set out below in this clause 7 except in relation to Bespoke Products. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a Product, you can notify Us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel the Contract is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office or an equivalent legal advice centre in your country.
For all orders for Products but not for Bespoke Products, your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date of the Order Confirmation (the date on which We e-mail you to confirm Our acceptance of your order), which is when the Contract between Us is formed. Your deadline for cancelling the Contract then depends on what you have ordered and how it is delivered, as set out in the table below:
|Your Contract||End of the cancellation period|
|Your Contract is for a single Product (which is not delivered in instalments on separate days).||The end date is the end of 14 days after the day on which you receive the Product. Example: if We provide you with a Order Confirmation on 1 January and you receive the Product on 10 January you may cancel at any time between 1 January and the end of the day on 24 January.|
|Your Contract is for either of the following: one Product which is delivered in instalments on separate days. multiple Products which are delivered on separate days.||The end date is 14 days after the day on which you receive the last instalment of the Product or the last of the separate Products ordered. Example: if We provide you with a Order Confirmation on 1 January and you receive the first instalment of your Product or the first of your separate Products on 10 January and the last instalment or last separate Product on 15 January you may cancel in respect of all instalments and any or all of the separate Products at any time between 1 January and the end of the day on 29 January.|
|Your Contract is for the regular delivery of a Product over a set period.||The end date is 14 days after the day on which you receive the first delivery of the Products. Example: if We provide you with a Order Confirmation on 1 January in respect of Products to be delivered at regular intervals over the month and you receive the first delivery of your Product on 10 January, you may cancel at any time between 1 January and the end of the day on 24 January. 24 January is the last day of the cancellation period in respect of all Products to arrive during that period.|
To cancel a Contract, you just need to let Us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to complete the Refund Request form [LINK TO FORM]. A link to the Refund Request form will be included in Our Order Confirmation. If you use this method We will e-mail you to confirm We have received your cancellation. If you are cancelling the order before receiving the Product, or you cancel following the dispatch of the Product, We shall only refund payment on receipt of the Product except for as set out in this clause 7.
You can also e-mail Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are e-mailing Us please include details of your order to help Us to identify it. If you send Us your cancellation notice by e-mail then your cancellation is effective from the date you send Us the e-mail.
If you cancel your Contract We will:
- refund you the price you paid for the Products. However, please note We are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If We refund you the price paid before We are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay Us an appropriate amount.
- refund any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method We offer (provided that this is a common and generally acceptable method). For example, if We offer delivery of a Product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the Product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then We will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the deadlines indicated below:
- if you have received the Product and We have not offered to collect it from you: 14 days after the day on which We receive the Product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide Us with evidence that you have sent the Product back to us. For information about how to return a Product to us, see clause 7 above;
- if you have not received the Product or you have received it and We have offered to collect it from you: 14 days after you inform Us of your decision to cancel the Contract.
If you have returned the Products to Us under this clause 7 because they are faulty or mis-described, We will refund the price of the Products in full, together with any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay. If you used vouchers to pay for the Product We may refund you in vouchers.
If a Product has been delivered to you before you decide to cancel your Contract:
- then you must return it to Us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let Us know that you wish to cancel the Contract. You must send it back, to Our returns address. Please see Our Delivery and Returns page [TO DELIVERY AND RETURNS PAGE] for Our returns address;
- unless the Product is faulty or not as described (in this case, see above clause 7), you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us. If the Product is one, which cannot be returned by post, We estimate that if you use the carrier which delivered the Product to you, these costs should not exceed the sums We charged you for delivery. If We have offered to collect the Product from you, We will charge you the direct cost to Us of collection.
Unfortunately, because We make Bespoke Products to your specific requirements, you are not entitled to cancel a Contract for Bespoke Products at any time after placing the order or of the Bespoke Product. The circumstances in which you are entitled to return Bespoke Products and are entitled to a refund is when the Bespoke Product is faulty in accordance with this clause 7.
Because you are a consumer, We are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with this Contract. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by your right of return and refund in this clause 7 or anything else in these Terms. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.